Wells Zig Zag SW 200
The Wells Zig Zag is a machine that offers unparalleled speed and flexibility. The “SW 200” is equipped with a unique forming oscillation with only two wear-resistant bending bolts, which simplifies maintenance.
The machine must be ordered with a synchronized wire reel “SW150”. Additional options are the stackers “SK 7” and “SK 8” for straight and curved products, the nesters “NE 10” and “NE 11” for curved products and the roll accumulator “RA 12” for bundling the produced springs up to a length of 30 m (100 feet).
The speed depends on the format and wire size. Continuous production at various speeds through the use of frequency converters for both the main motor and the synchronized wire coil is possible.
- User-Friendly Operator Control Station
- Infinite Cut-Off Adjustment
- Air Clutch Minimizes Tooling Breakage
- Unique oscillating forming utilizes two pins for ease of service and simplicity
- The machine allows it to produce all zig zag formats and arcs
- Wells offers dies to form many standard and specialized end treatments
- According to CE-Standard
- Electrical specifications according to customer requirements
- Power: maximum approx. 7.5 kW machine power; maximum 9.6 kW incl. payoff reel
- Air: 0.007 cubic meters/ min. at 6.2 bar (.24 cubic feet per minute at 90 psi)
- Machine weight: 1,225 kg (2,700 lbs); crated machine: 1,360 kg (3,000 lbs)
- Reel weight: 317 kg (700 lbs); crated reel: 386 kg (850 lbs)
- Machine size: 295 x 133 x 206 cm (116″x52″x81″)
- Reel size: 152 x 152 x 90 cm 49″x49″x33″)
- Reel capacity: max. 1,350 kg (3,000 lbs)
- Wire gauge: 2.3 mm (.091 in.) to 4.3 mm (.169 in.)
- ZZ (Regular Loop): 48 mm (1.8 in.) wide, 19 mm (.75 in.) pitch, 203 (8.00 in.) diameter
- XL (Medium Loop): 51 mm (2.00 in.) wide, 30 mm (1.18 in.) pitch, 235 (9.25 in.) diameter
- SL (Large Loop): 76 mm (3.00 in.) wide, 51 mm (2.00 in.) pitch, 381 (15.00 in.) diameter
Available standard product formats